Our new suite of Level 4 and Level 5 qualifications will be available for learner registrations from 1 September 2020.
Only approved centres are able to offer the new suite of qualifications and if you wish to offer these qualification you’ll need to follow the approval process.
This new suite of Level 4 and Level 5 qualifications replaces the of Level 5 Leadership and Management qualifications (City & Guilds 3978 suite) which close for learner registration on 31 August 2020.
As a result from 01 September 2020 only the following Level 4 and Level 5 qualifications will be available to Health and Social Care, and Childcare learners in Wales:
· Level 4 Preparing for Leadership and Management in CCPLD (8041-16)
· Level 4 Preparing for Leadership and Management in HSC (8040- 09)
· Level 5 Leadership and Management in CCPLD (8041-18)
· Level 5 Leadership and Management in HSC (8040-10)
· Level 4 Professional Practice in CCPLD (8041-17)
· Level 4 Professional Practice in HSC (8040-08)
· Level 4 Adult Placement/Shared Lives (8040-11)
· Level 4 Social Services Practitioner (8040-13)
· Level 4 Independent Advocacy (8040-12)
As part of the Level 4 and 5 QW Health and Social Care and Childcare qualifications, all learners will need to complete an External Assessment and in order to do this, learners will need to be registered on the Pro platform, as opposed to Walled Garden. We have developed a video ’Getting started with Pro’ to advise you how to create users in the Pro platform, as well as how to register learners for these qualifications.
Further support materials are available in Pro under the Welsh Qualifications tab and if you have any further questions on this, please email: email@example.com’.